BW-CAM-HDNANO – a powerhouse in a small package…
It features full high definition 1080p resolution while being compact and durable. At 19mm x 56mm, BW-CAM-HDNANO HD-SDI Mini Bullet Camera is smaller than small. And weighting in at 80 grams (2.82 oz), it is … not quite lighter than air, but it is very very light. Below are some of the technical highlights. For more details, please call or email our sales department for the datasheet.
* 2.1 Megapixel, 1/3″ Panasonic Exmor Color CMOS sensor
* DSP digital signal processor
* Video Formats: Full High Definition 1080p60 3G-SDI / EX-SDI/ 1080p30 HD-SDI / NTSC or PAL CVBS
* Water Proof to IP67
* Numerous lens options: 2.9 (please call), 3.7, 4.x, 6.0, 8.0, 12, 16 mm
* Various mounting solutions
* Extremely small and lightweight
* 2xBNC Video Output: 1x 3G-SDI HD-SDI EX-SDI and 1xCVBS
* OSD Remove Controller built into the wiring harness
* Optional Quick Disconnect
* Optional MCR Aircraft Grade burn-proof tefzel cabling – single harness combines power and video signal
HD-SDI Mini Bullet Camera Ordering Info:
P/N: BW-CAM-HDQD19 – “quick disconnect” option
The Bad Wolf Technologies HD Nano offers full 1080p60 and 1080p30 resolution while being the smallest 3G-SDI and HD-SDI bullet style camera available on the market. The HD Nano is designed to be compact and rugged enough for many applications. 3G-SDI / HD-SDI Video Output can be connected to any 3G-SDI, EX-SDI , HD-SDI or SDI monitor or DVR, including Bad Wolf Technologies AirKnight HD or the Red Hawk HD. A wide angle lens if optimized for mobile applications providing a wide view without large amounts of distortion or fish eye effect.
* 2.9 (please call), 3.7, 6.0, 8.0, 12, 16 mm
* Features at a glance
* Resolution up to 1060p (3G-SDI / EX-SDI).
* Resolution and Frame Rate 1080p60, 1080p30, 1080p25, 720p50, 720p60.
* 3G-SDI / EX-SDI / HD-SDI & CVBS (Analog) NTSC & PAL Video Out.
* RUGGED, waterproof to IP67, Compact (19mm x 56mm), Lightweight (80 grams).
1/3″ Panasonic 2.2M Progressive Scan CMOS sensor offers 1956(H) x 1266(V) of resolution along with excellent light performance, noise and vibration reduction. Settings have been specifically optimized to provide ultimate performance in aviation applications.
Video is output through a BNC connector (HD-SDI) or the Hirose LF series connector (Optional)
which contains NTSC/PAL and power input pins. An adjustment toggle on the cable allows you to access the on screen menu for easy setting changes.
Mounting is easy with a 1/4-20 threaded mounting boss on the back of the camera, or use the included click mount. Included is our universal mount, great for any mounting surface. Upgrade to our Aluminum Pro Mount for secure external camera mounting. Optional mounts include our Super Clamp mount for bar mounting applications and our Suction Cup mount, ideal for surface mounting.