E600 Mini Bullet Camera
The E600 Mini Bullet Camera features one of the highest resolutions and most durable designs while maintaining a light weight and compact size. This is the most versatile standard definition bullet camera available for harsh environment applications. The E600 Mini Bullet Camera offers true color reproduction technology which produces more natural and comfortable color for the human eye making it the best SD camera available on the market.
- 1.3 Megapixel 1/3.2″ Sony Starvis IMX017 image sensor
- Eyenix DSP (digital signal processor)
- High Resolution 1,000 TVL
- 1280 (H) Analogue output (CVBS)
- 1280 (H) x 960 (V) Effective Pixels
- Ultra Clear Picture
- WDR – wide dynamic range for excellent video performance
- 2DNR – 2D noise reduction
- Outstanding Low Light Sensitivity
- Multiple user changeable lenses available!
- Lens Options – 3.6 (default). Other options are available – please call
- Extremely Low Power Consumption, 90 mAh @ +12 VDC
- Rugged, shock proof, waterproof to IP67
- Quick Disconnect option is available
With 600 TV Lines of resolution, the E600 is the highest resolution 1/3″ CCD bullet camera on the market. The E600 was designed specifically to record standard or high definition video with the Datatoys AirBoss Pro Digital Video Recorder, but can also be used with other recorders through a standard composite output.
Digital Noise Reduction
As light intensity decreases and the shutter speed slows, artifacts naturally appear in the video. The advanced noise filtering technology of the E600 Mini removes these artifacts and allows for clear image capture even in these low light scenarios.
Built-in electronic image stabilization provides a crisp stable image in the most vibration intense environments. After nearly a decade of developments in vibration mitigation and image stabilization, we are proud to offer one of the most stable solutions available.
Ultra Low Light Performance
Excellent low light performance is thanks to the Sony Super HAD II CCD sensor, 0.1 lux nativity and 0.00001 lux with sensitivity enhancement. Unlike other analog cameras available on the market, the E600 switches to single scan once the low light threshold is reached.