Flight Tour Industry
Bad Wolf Technologies offers complete solutions for flight tours. Our flight tour packages are easy to implement and manage. Revenue from flash drives, SD or DVD sales typically recover the cost of the system in just a few weeks or months. With one of the fastest to-Storage Media times on the market, Bad Wolf Technologies is the ideal choice for flight tour video business.
Geospatial, Inspection & Hoist and Lift
Among many other things, Bad Wolf Technologies video systems were designed to handle recording utility, pipe, and power line inspections.
With the ability to sync GPS data with on-board video, Bad Wolf Technologies video systems recorders and camera increase productivity and reduce overall costs.
Defense & Government
Bad Wolf Technologies rugged military Video recorders are used by the federal defense contractors and friendly governments worldwide. Our solutions include Mission Recording and Debriefing, Aerial Firefighting, SAR – Search and Rescue, Intelligence & Surveillance, Flight Training, Drones/UAVs, and Special Missions Aircraft. But Redhawk HD is no longer limited to the sky. After passing more stringent military environmental MIL-STD-810G requirements, MILSPEC Redhawk HD model NSN BW-RHN-SSD military video recorder was deployed with the US Navy. Go Navy!
First Responders and SAR
High-Definition Flight Video Recorders for SAR, Firefighting, First Responders, Law Enforcement and Technical Operations. Compact, rugged and tough for harsh environment use.
Bad Wolf Technologies FHD (full HD) flight & shipborne video recorders and cameras are ready, willing, and able to perform.
General Aviation & Flight Schools
Bad Wolf Technologies is the leader in airborne video, providing cockpit cameras and on-board video recorders for every aviation application:
- Rotor craft ad Fixed Wing
- Flight Tours, Airborne Law Enforcement, Geo spatial, Energy Sector, Utility
- Aerobatics, Flight Training / Flight School, Flight Testing
Marine / Navy Applications
Bad Wolf Technologies Marine Video Recorders and Cameras are used in yachts and boats to capture all the breathtaking moments while at sea; in addition to, catching the big Marlin. By using our waterproof HD Mini Bullet cameras, you can mount the cameras on the exterior of the vessel.
Bad Wolf Technologies also supplies the RedHawk HD military video recorder, qualified to MIL-STD-810G and MIL-STD-461F, to the United States Navy and the Air Force.
Now Bad Wolf Technologies has added another MILSPC military video recorder to its Navy DVR family. This new shipborne DVR, the Corsair, is qualified to Navy’s stringent “no relaxation” EMI/RFI MIL-STD-461E as well as the MIL-STD-810G CH1 requirements. The Corsair can record up to four (4) channels of video (RS170, RS170A, CVBS NTSC and PAL and HD-SDI) in multiple configurations.
OEM, White Label and Customer-specific Products
Bad Wolf Technologies customized low-latency video streaming and recording platform is ideal for low and medium volume OEMs and system integrators. “Do it yourself” or have Bad Wolf Technologies assist you.
- Board-Level or Packaged
- White Label – make it your own product
- Custom Engineering and professional services ensure a stress-free implementation. Just call or email Bad Wolf Technologies with your requirements. To jump-start your product implementation, Bad Wolf Technologies offers the following options. Choose one, all or none.
- Mechanical Engineering services
- New design
- Modifications to Bad Wolf Technologies existing COTS and GOTS NON-ITAR products
- Mechanical Engineering services
- Electrical engineering services
- In-house board level design, redesign and modifications to the existing designs
- Class 2 or Class 3 (with or without traceability) PCB production
- Project Management
- Start to finish
- Project status updates
- “Babysitting” all phases of the project, including coordination with 3rd parties