Defense and Government
Bad Wolf Technologies Mission Recording Systems are known for their quality, ruggedness and usability in harsh environments. These Mission Recording Systems are used by the United States, Allied Armed Forces and DoD contractors around the world.
Bad Wolf Technologies and Datatoys brand high definition HD-SDI bullet cameras, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI Video Recorders and Video Processors for aircraft and rotorcraft can be found around the world in missile testing, on-vehicle recording, airborne and naval activities, flight testing, flight schools, pilot training, geospatially-enabled mission recording and debriefing, special mission aircraft, ISR, CAS and other civilian and defense applications. We also supply complete and board level solutions for many other defense projects requiring 1080p, 720p or RS170/CVBS (NTSC or PAL) with h264 high performance and low latency encoding, recording and/or streaming.
Bad Wolf Technologies Video Systems are built to withstand the rigors of defense applications, including but not limited to
- Flight Testing
- Mission Recording & Debriefing
- Military and LEO Flight Training
- Special Mission Aircraft
- CAS – Close Air Support
- ISR – Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance
- Target Acquisition
- UUV and UAV applications
- Marine Applications / Navy
- … and more
MIL-STD-461F qualified (Red Hawk® HD)
MIL-STD-810G CH1 qualified (Red Hawk® HD)
… and now the new milspec Dr.I Spec Sheet (102022)
- HDSDI and RS170/CVBS video
- qualified to MIL-STD-461F, MIL-STD-464C and MIL-STD-810G CH1.
- DR.I is designed to operate in an F15 while mounted in the AN/AWW-13 US NAVY POD.
- DR.I functions in the extended temperature range of -55C to +85C under severe mechanical stresses while not interfering with on-board electronics.
- DR.I was deployed by the USAF in the F16 Fighting Falcon multi-role jet fighter aircraft (Spring 2021).
- For more information please contact our Government and Defense sales team to discuss your project or request the DR.I datasheet.
Datatoys systems are designed to be easy to use and greatly improve the effectiveness of flight training. Aerial flight video recordings allow instructors and students to debrief more effectively meanwhile the student gets more out of each lesson.
Video and data increases comprehension and increases efficiency and reduces cost.
Mission Recording System
Datatoys Video Systems offers products specifically designed for Mission Recording and Mission Debriefing. Datatoys complete Mission Recording System leaves nothing to the imagination. High Definition Video Recorders, High Definition 1080p hdsdi Cameras, Data Loggers, Telemetry Recorders, Cabling and mounting components are all included in a kit. Of course, each kit is custom assembled for each individual installation and aircraft.
Mission Debriefing System
Datatoys Video Systems product offerings include the Mission Recording System and the Mission Debriefing System. Datatoys complete Mission Recording System leaves nothing to the imagination. High Definition Video Recorders, High Definition 1080p hdsdi Cameras, Data Loggers, Telemetry Recorders, Cabling and mounting components are all included in a kit. Of course, each kit is custom assembled for each individual installation and aircraft. The same can be said about the system debriefing system.