HD Mini Bullet Camera with Quick Disconnect – 23mm x 77mm
PART NUMBER : BW-CAM-HDQD23
Datatoys exclusive HD-SDI Mini Bullet Camera with Quick Connector built on the camera body is designed to run both HD-SDI and Power signals through one connector. Use this camera with the Datatoys original Multi-Core Cable to run both HD-SDI and Power signals through one cable.
- Full HD high definition 1080p30 HD-SDI bullet camera
- Single Quick Connector on Camera for Easy Install
- Use our Multi-Core Single Shielded Cable to run both HD-SDI and power signals
- Fully Adjustable Settings.
- Easy to Mount.
- Lens Options – 2.9 (please call), 3.7, 8.0, 16 mm
The HD Mini offers full 1080p resolution while being small and rugged enough for military applications. An HD-SDI output can be connected to any HD-SDI recorder or monitor including the Datatoys AirKnight product line. A wide angle lens if optimized for mobile applications providing a wide view without large amounts of distortion or fish eye effect.
- 2.9 (please call), 3.7, 8.0, 16 mm
- Full 1080p Resolution.
- Built-in Quick Disconnect Connector on Camera Body
- HD-SDI OR Analog Output.
- Compact and Rugged.
A 1/3″ SONY sensor offers 2.1 megapixels of resolution along with excellent light performance, noise and vibration reduction. Settings have been specifically optimized to provide ultimate performance in aviation applications.
Video is output through a BNC connector (HD-SDI) or the Hirose LF series connector
which contains NTSC/PAL and power input pins. An adjustment toggle on the cable allows you to access the on screen menu for easy setting changes.
Mounting is easy with two 1/4-20 threaded mounting boss on the back of the camera, or use the included click mount. Included is our clamp mount, great for mounting to a bar, and our suction mount, ideal for surface mounting.
- 23mm HD-SDI Mini Bullet Camera with Quick Disconnect
- 3.6mm Lens – Installed and Focused
- Camera Breakout Cable –
- HD-SDI Video Output – BNC
- Composite Video – BNC
- Remote Control Port – RCA Female
- 12V DC Power – 2.1 x 5.5 mm Male Plug
- Click Mount
- Universal Mount (for hard mounting)
Additional accessories available upon request:
- MCR Extension Cable – $8/ft
- Both Video and Power in single shielding
- Custom cable lengths available
- OSD Controller – $29.99
- Additional Lens Options
- Aluminum Pro Mount
|Image Device||2.1 Mega Pixel, 1/3″ Exmor SONY CMOS|
|Video Output Mode||HD-SDI: 1080p30, 1080p25, 720p60, 720p50
TV Out: NTSC / PAL selectable
|Effective Pixels||1984 (H) x 1105 (V)|
|Unit Cell Size||2.8um (H) x 2.8um (V)|
|S/N Ratio||More than 50dB|
|Minimum Illumination||0.1 LUX|
|Video Output||HD-SDI / 1.0 Vp-p Composite (75Ώ)|
|Lens||Board Lens, Pinhole Lens|
|Shutter Speed||Auto / Manual selectable|
|D-WDR / BLC||OFF / BLC / D-WDR|
|3DNR||OFF / LOW / MIDDLE / HIGH|
|Controllable Max Gain||23dB|
|White Balance||AUTO / AUTOext / PUSH / MANUAL|
|Digital Zoom Ratio||1X ~ 20X|
|Digital Slow Shutter||OFF, X2 ~ X8|
|Privacy Masking||Zone 16 ea , On / Off|
|Day & Night||Digital Day & Night|
|Connectors||HD-SDI Video and Composite/Power – Hirose|
|Operating Temperature||14°F ~ 158°F (-20°C ~ +50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F ~ 158°F (-20°C ~ +70°C)|
|Power Consumption||DC12V (±10%), Max. 110mA|
|Dimensions (mm)||23.0 x 77.5 (Water Proof Cap Housing Only)|
|IP Rating||IP67 (Water Proof Cap Housing Only)|